Monday 30 September 2013

The verdict is in!

My Master's thesis is back from review. I have a report from an internal reviewer and an external reviewer to the university. And they're feedback is brutal! Some of it is constructive and I can take it on board when writing my next thesis. But other parts are questionable. Either way, I received my credit meaning I can go onto the PhD pathway.

After seeing my Supervisor today and going through the feedback, on the third reading, it doesn't seem so bad. I just need to do up a table suggested by a reviewer and send in my paperwork to graduate.

Unfortunately, I have to wait now until April 2014 to don my Master of Education gown and cap but it will give me some time to plan the afterparty!

How do you take on feedback? Do you even read the comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment